Monday, December 8, 2008

Warning and good news

Hi little bloggie blog blog. Haven't touched base in too long so...here's the scoop. So, on Friday (or thursday, i don't remember), I was checking emails and saw that I had a new message from this guy I used to date (who incidentally is a tremendous kisser and dumped me like a hot potato because he decided that me having a daughter and an ex-husband was more than he could handle). I clicked on the link to facebook and saw that the message from good kisser guy was just "oh ...that's it. there was a video message attached and i saw that there were a few others on the to list who had received the message and wrote comments back. Long story short...i received a string of pop ups asking me to download this, update that and disable x, y and z. so i did. bad idea. WARNING: do not open video messages on facebook. my computer got infected and I had to leave it at Fry's for no less than 4 days to the tune of $60 for de-virusing service. i then spent an additional $20 for a flash drive to back up my data. so lame.

The the good new is that I still have my old toshiba laptop (given to me by a very unsavory character I used to date -- but that another story for another time maybe :-) This laptop is so ghetto cuz my toddle plucked off about 10 keys from the keyboard so i have to use an external keyboard plugged in with a usb cable. so funny.

In other good news, i have been "flirting" with the idea of buying hair extensions to make me feel more lovely and youthful. As I was leaving Forever 21 last weekend (irony here?) the lady at the hair cart in the mall intercepted me and I was down for the tackle. She clipped those puppies in and it was love at first hair flip/swing. I bought em' and really saw it as an investment in my overall happiness as I have been stressing about my hair thinning ever since my daughter was born 3 years ago. i even wore them the rest of the day and my friends didn't even notice. Awesome! Ok, happy monday little bloggie blogg.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAH First of all, your hair looks good and you always think it's poo ....second, I cannot wait to see the extensions!!!!! so fun! I love love LOVE IT! ..and, what an asshole that "good kisser" is for spamming you and making your computer sick. He can suck it ..ahaha suck my kiss!

I love this post though :)

Unknown said...

I made my way here from your lovely cousin Maegan's blog. yay! you're funny:)
so...if you want extensions...and it sounds like you might, and, I'm guessing that you live in SoCal...my cousin and bestie lives in Laguna Niguel and has a salon in Laguna Beach and she does extensions. Not for nuthin...and not bc she's my family and I adore her...but she is fabulous and very, very good at what she does. Her name is Dannielle Clemens and she owns the Studio DC Salon in LB. Look her up and call her...you will not be sorry. promise.

ps--your child is gorgeous.
happy Friday!