Sunday, May 25, 2008

i love my baby

i had such a stupendous time with Avery Boone this week. I had the tremendous pleasure of caring for my girl for six straight nights and five days. With the seperation, this is a huge feat seeing as "he" takes her three nights a week. When i put her shoes on this morning and told her to get ready because daddy was coming, she said "that's okay mama", probably just to reassure me because she is a brilliant girl and knows when her mom is disappointed. She's going places. My little girl is a star.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH yes she is!!!!! She's all shiny and new too! ...wait, that's a virgin, hmmm. ...You must be my lucky star
‘Cause you shine on me wherever you are
I just think of you and I start to glow
And I need your light
And baby you know

...now try not to get that stuck in your head for the rest of the day!