Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gas Guzzler

It cost $106 to fill up my Navigator at the Costco pumps yesterday. I have to figure out what to do about this situation. Last I checked, I was only approved for a $23k loan and i am upside down on my payment by like $8k (as of April). That would mean i would need to purchase a car for like $15k and there is no hybrid small suv for that price range. I am not willing to get a "car" because i just have too many toys, games and art supplies for my work (community child therapist). I don't know what i'm gonna do about this. well, at least my company reimburses for .34 cents for each mile i drive but it's still not enough when i get reimbursed about $35 per week and i'm spending over $100 to fill my tank. I have to fill up once a week. PLUS my whol ridiculous family (minus my sister whom i ADORE) is in the valley so i wind up driving there almost weekly and that is getting to be like taking a trip to San Diego. And vacations....i feel like i will never take another again. Good thing i live right by the beach so i kind of already feel like i'm on vacay every weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, here's the plan - well, first of all, I'm so glad we got to play today . .even if we just chatted for hours - but, I have a Sex and the City plan; as soon as it comes out on DVD, I will buy it and bring it to your house and we will watch it there! - and maybe play some rummyK. sound like a plan? nnngood j:)

Kelley Zabelovsky, LMFT said...

nnnngood plan stan. i'm down.