Friday, June 13, 2008

oi veigh

Friday the 13th! i totally forgot and my cousin just reminded me. usually fri. the 13th is a cool day for me as my b-day is the 13th of Oct. and all. My 13th b-day was on friday the 13th and it was AWESOME! full moon too. anyhoo, back to today. So i got paid and for some reason i had it in my head that I was going to be paid about $500 more than i actually got paid. I'm so stressed about gas prices that i feel trapped and i panic about having to go ANYWHERE, even to the sparklett's water fill up store to fill up my bottles (i don't have the delivery service). so, i started crying and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was in a VERRY delicate state since then. I was able to stop crying but i was clearly feeling sad. and my poor little girl, she doesn't understand cuz she's only three and i try to put on a happy face for her but sometimes i just break down and cry. anyway, we went to the water store and on the way home we were going to stop at the boba shop and it was closed so we got all sad. and then, we were driving down the street and this IDIOT old man pulls right out in front of me so i had to slam on my brakes to not hit him. the water jug (5 gallon) slammed into the dash and once i collected my self i realized that the cap fell off in the comotion. the water was glugging out gallons of water on my floor upholstery in my Lincoln Navigator. oh no i have to go. will continue later.

No comments: